Silvian Heach is a well-known label in the Arav Fashion group, which in recent years has gained an important place on the Italian fashion scene in recent years.
The Brand’s products can be found at a number of single-brand stores around the world, at widespread retail distributors, and on the on-line store.ine.
- Silvian Heach
A PROJECT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FEEL
Silvian Heach’s new e-commerce project was conceived and developed in a very short time,
thus Eurostep provided a dedicated team for the duration of the project.
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SILVIAN HEACH PROJECT
- New e-commerce design reflects the brand’s look & feel
- Responsive website with careful research into UI / UX dedicated to mobile use
- Legal advice for site policies
- Full- project outsourcing project
- Supply of warehouse for logistics and customer service
- Management of invoicing for online store
- Multistore – Multilingual
- Development of store locator functionality for integrated full-outsourcing strategy of full outsourcing
- Drafting SEO friendly texts
- Marketing strategy: RTB – retargeting – remarketing – running online adv campaigns
AN OMNICHANNEL THINKING BRAND
Nowadays, it is no longer possible to think about dividing communication strategies according to the various channels. A brand must be present wherever its customers are, and send a coherent message, without forgetting the characteristics of each channel. One of the next steps will be the integration of its online and offline presence through the inclusion of e-commerce in-store pickup. In this way you can choose to buy from the comfort of your own home and pick up the merchandise directly from your favourite store.
At the same time, Eurostep is working to give Silvian Heach all the necessary support to define unified sales strategies for every channel. The pilot project is represented by the multi-brand store in Milan, opening in March, in which the customer will be offered a 360- degree omnichannel experience.