Occhialidasole.it, which has been present on the Italian e-commerce market for years, was difficult to navigate for the user, with many products in the catalogue that had almost never been displayed. Through a careful study of graphics and navigability, in the new site users can find products far more easily, and the purchase procedure, made clearer and more fluid, has significantly increased the percentage of conversions. The SEO policies applied brought significant results, making the site obtain visibility at a national level.
· Control Panel: the client can independently manage the product catalogue by uploading new articles, making changes and updating photographic and textual content.
· Customer Service: possibility for the user to contact the company from any screen on the website to dispel any doubts regarding a possible purchase. Integration of a contact form on every page, online chat and clear telephone numbers ensure that no possible buyers are lost.
· SEO optimization and Google Positioning: all products have friendly URLs, Title tag, product descriptive H1, an accurate text description as well as the corresponding meta description. The HTML code produced is compressed and minified to allow Search Engines to quickly scan the pages.
· Usability and navigability study: Image renewal, fluidity of use of the website and responsiveness with any device.
· Graphic concept: adaptation of the interface to make navigation simple and intuitive. Insertion of supporting graphical elements on the shopping cart and on the screens during the purchase procedure, aimed at increasing customer trust in the reliability of the online store.